4 1/4 teaspoons gelatine
4 tablespoons water
10 passionfruit, pulped (2/3 cup)
1 1/4 cups (310ml) milk
200g carton vanilla yoghurt
2 tablespoons caster sugar
4 x star-shaped moulds*
(1/2 cup capacity) strawberries and extra passionfruit, to serve
1. Sprinkle gelatine into water in a cup. Stand cup
in a pot containing a small amount of simmering water until gelatine has dissolved.
2. Meanwhile, push passionfruit through a sieve over a bowl to remove seeds.
3. Combine milk, yoghurt, sugar and passionfruit in a small bowl; stir in gelatine mixture.
4. Pour mixture into moulds. Cover and refridgerate until firm (usually about 4 hours).
5. Turn out onto plates. Serve chilled with strawberries and extra passionfruit.
* Moulds of other shapes or small cups can be substituted.
You might also be interested in: