3 large capsicums (1 red, 1 yellow,1 green) halved, seeds removed
5 tbs sliced black olives
250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
100g mushrooms, finely chopped
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp dried or 1⁄4 cup fresh oregano
1 tsp dried or 1⁄2 cup torn fresh basil
3⁄4 cup cooked cous cous
1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan
Salt and pepper
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 200 ̊C. (180 ̊C for fan forced).
2. Place capsicums, open side up, on a baking tray.
3. Mix other vegetables, minced garlic, herbs, cous cous and half a cup of the parmesan in a bowl, then spoon into the capsicum halves. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Sprinkle remaining parmesan over the top and spray capsicums lightly with olive oil spray.
5. Bake in oven for 25–30 minutes
Your might also be interested in: