Chicken & Mango Noodle Salad
Easy to make, fresh mango and thai style noodle salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 186
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 81g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 100g Thai-style rice noodles
- mixed salad leaves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cooked BBQ chicken, cold or hot
- 1 large mango, sliced
- Thai-style salad dressing
- peanuts (optional)
- Cook rice noodles as per directions on the packet, rinse and drain excess water.
- Toss, lightly together, noodles, shredded chicken pieces, onion and mango in a bowl.
- Lay a bed of salad leaves on a serving dish. Overlay the noodle and chicken mixture. Garnish with coriander, mint and peanuts. Drizzle Thai salad dressing. Serve hot or cold.
About The Garden Magazine https://www.aboutthegarden.com.au/