Do you love to cook produce from your garden?
About the Garden with a ‘stack’ of other awesome businesses and JUST in time for Father’s Day, is excited to offer you (our wonderful followers and supporters) an opportunity to win a $1,000 SHOPPING SPREE on the Le Creuset website.
What do Le Creuset stock?
On Le Creuset you will find a selection of premium cookware, kitchenware, bakeware and wine accessories to suit your cooking, baking and dining needs. Visit the website http://www.lecreuset.com.au/to view the current product range.
How do I enter?
To enter you must have a personnel Facebook profile and enter via the APP on our website page OR ENTER HERE
Please share the competition love with your friends and we wish you all the best!
8pm Monday 5th August till 8pm Thursday 15th August (draw information is in Terms & Conditions below).
Our Competition Friends
The Bread & Butter Chef, Gateway Therapies, Loved By Me, The Organised Housewife, Giggle & Scissors, Mumma Bubba Jewellery, Eat Out With Kids, Mums Virtual Assistant, Anouk Anoo, Abbey Museum, Abbey Medieval Festival, Billycart Markets, Boppin Babies & Sarah Lauren.
Terms and Conditions
Please do read our terms and conditions. They are put in place to ensure not only are our competitions are law abiding.
1. Promotion Description: By participating in this sweepstakes each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor being Bread and Butter Chef. The Sponsor will be responsible for ensuring the winner receives their prize. The first prize winner will receive 1x $1000 gift card to spend on Le Ceuset Cookware at http://www.kecreuset.com.au. Dates: starts at 8:00pm August 5th, 2013 and ends August 15th, 2013 @ 8:00pm BRISBANE TIME. This is a sweepstake and winner will be notified no later than September 2nd, 2013 via email.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Australia only who are 18 years and older or older excluding ACT.
3. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize.
4. Winner Selection: This is a Game of Skill. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Winner: will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Any winner notification not responded to within 72 hours or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Privacy: We will not sell your information though you will be signed up to Sponsors newsletter’s . You do have the right to unsubscribe from this list at any time. We do not spam.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, The Sponsor will restart the competition at a date in the future with all entrants needing to re-enter to qualify. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. While a share function has been provided this is not a requirement of entry and only an option you are provided with.